Contruction StatusUnder Construction
Possesion byJun 30, 2023
Booking Amount : 1L
Pranava One Hyderabad Is Strategically Located In The Investment Hotbed, Somajiguda, ONE Hyderabad Boasts Of 24 Floors Of Splendour And Luxury, Giving A Whole New Meaning To "Living The High Life". Planned, Designed And Developed To Work In Harmony With Nature Whilst Embodying The Style And Standard Expected Of Luxury Living.
Located In The Centre Of The City, The Project Is Located Adjacent To The RajBhavan In Somajiguda. The Convenience Of Five-star Hotels, Food Courts, Malls, Multiplexes And Internationally Acclaimed Healthcare Centres Are Well Within Your Reach.Leave The Hustle And Bustle Behind As You Rise Above The Rest.There Is A Rising Need For A Greener Outlook In Today's Rapidly Changing Times. We've Transformed The Idea Of Luxury And Made It Sustainable By Giving Back To Nature.The Façade Of The Building Is Lined With Brick To Reduce Temperatures Naturally. Total Ground Coverage Is Only 29% While The Remaining 71% Comprises Of Open Spaces And Sprawling Greens. IGBC Platinum Rated And Self-sustained Energy Efficient. A Vertical Garden Of 75 Metres Adds To The Aesthetic Beauty. Exposure To Nature Has Never Been More Important Than It Is Today. We're Spending More Time Than Ever Before Indoors And Away From The Natural World.Biophilia Has Led To Somewhat Of A Shift Within The Construction And Architectural Industries As Wellness And Sustainable Design Practices Take The Forefront. At Pranava One Hyderabad, We've Taken This Philosophy As Our Core Belief
Mantainance Charges : 1000
Disclaimer: Usage of www.tproperty.in to upload content showing area in non-standard units or which enables targeting by religion/community/caste/race is strictly prohibited.
Units & Floor plans
- RCC Framed Structure
- Solid Cement Brick Walls In Cement Mortar
- Walls With Smooth Finished Cement Plaster And Luppum Putty
- This Project Is HMDA Approved Project And 100% Vasthu
Pranava Group Has Always Believed In The Motto, A Well-planned Project Is The Key To A Well-executed Project. Established Closed To Over Two Decades Ago, It Has Already Carved A Niche And Is Steadily And Surely Rising Tall And High As A Trustworthy Name For Quality Construction, Timely Delivery And Innovative Designs Of Its Projects Offering Value-for-money Services. It Has Completed Some Prestigious Projects And Has An Impressive Portfolio And Also Strives For Continual Innovations To Meet Evolving Market Trends.